Monday, September 25th, 2017

Save from 10 - 60% on all dental care!

22-year-old nearly dies from peroxide poisoning after using DIY tooth whitening kit

0

A 22-year-old man has nearly died while drying to improve his appearance by whitening his teeth. The bleaching kit burnt a hole through his throat …

View full post on Google Alert – teeth whitening

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers